1. RedHeadLabs are our web developers
2. There are four styles of Agloves available online: Agloves Natural, Agloves Sport, Agloves Original and Agloves Grip Touch Gloves
3. BigCommerce is our back end cart provider
4. Agloves come in black and cream colors.
5. Our company launched Sept. 29, 2010
6. Agloves would never exist if it weren’t for Steve Jobs and the iPhone.
7. Jean Spencer, VP of Communications, eats two lunches per day.
8. We include free shipping with all orders, which reduces the cost of the product for consumers!
9. Agloves will be featured at the WIRED NYC Pop-Up Store in 2012 in Times Square.
10. We have a JumboTron ad playing in Times Square – right now!
11. Our product photography is shot by Joe Coca Photography of Fort Collins, Colo.
12. Agloves has received the following awards: Best New Product (2011, Stevies), Best New Company (2011, Stevies), Audience Choice Award (2011, IFA), Innovation Quotient Award (2011, Boulder County Business Report), Colorado Companies to Watch Award (2012, the Economic Council of Colorado)
13. Typically if you ask us for a coupon code on Twitter, we’ll give you one. =)
14. Our twitter handle is @TheAgloves
15. Our Facebook page can be found at http://www.facebook.com/agloves
17. “Ag” is the chemical symbol for silver on the Periodic Table of the Elements.
18. Each Aglove is made with real silver.
19. Agloves does not use nano-technology in product construction
21. The idea of Agloves came from Jean Spencer.
22. Jennifer and Jean Spencer are related. That is to say, mother and daughter.
23. Jacob Midgett, yes Midgett, serves as our in-house graphic designer.
24. Groupon once did a national sale of Agloves. 15,000 pairs of gloves sold in less than 24 hours.
25. Silver is antimicrobial.
26. Silver is a natural thermoregulator.
27. Silver is the most conductive element on the Periodic Table of the Elements. More that nickel, copper or even gold!
28. In 2010, Agloves had $0 marketing budget, exclusive of free samples and donated product.
29. We would like to have 10,000 Facebook fans. Help us!
30. The favorite color of our CFO, Bob Falloon, is green.
31. Agloves believes in innovation.
32. Agloves is a woman-owned business.
33. We love gloves, we also love coffee, wine running and dogs. We drink most of our coffee from Ozo Coffee’s Pearl Street location.
34. Parents of children in sports wear Agloves at their kids’ games.
35. Agloves love to go cycling, skiing, running, hiking and fishing – they must be from Boulder!
36. Snug fit is key to effective touch gloves.
37. Agloves are great for people working with touchscreen devices like iPads at the job site. Like construction workers.
38. Agloves are C-O-Z-Y.
39. Agloves are soft.
40. Agloves are U.n.i.s.e.x.
41. Agloves set the international trend for touch glove sizing charts being S/M; M/L and XL.
42. iPads love Agloves because Agloves don’t leave smudges or fingerprints on screens. At least, that is what our iPad said.
43. We tweet.
44. We giveaway prizes.
45. We (g)love to hear what you think about our product. Email info@Agloves.com if you have questions or concerns.
46. Agloves says yes to almost every product review request. To request your product for review, email Jean@Agloves.com
47. Agloves is looking to branch bigger, if you are savvy with taking a small company and making it grow email Jennifer@Agloves.com
48. Agloves does privately branded gloves for things like corporate gifts, media gifts, promotional products for 5K, 10K and marathon races. For information on this patent-pending technique, email Amy@Agloves.com
49. Agloves was the first ever gloves to be carried in a wireless accessory store in 2011.
50. We take things seriously, like lists of 50 things about our company. =)
Thank you and have a nice day.